In this episode of Soul Rising Podcast, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie chat about Guided Meditation.They also chat about:- Happy Anniversary - 2 years of Soul Rising!- Meditation for kids- The Rule of Three- Intuitive Tattoos
In this episode of Soul Rising Podcast, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie chat about Spooky Season.
They also chat about:
Halloween movies we are watching
An example of physical mediumship that everyone's talking about
Ghosts vs. Spirits
Erin shares a client story about a ghost in their house
Amy shares an example from the book 'droplets of god' that reminded her of the haunting client story
In this episode of Soul Rising Podcast, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie chat about the season of Autumn and some Mabon rituals and intentions you may think about at this time.
- Feeling more creative and alive during the autumn season
- Our upcoming 2 year podcast birthday
- Harvest activities and rituals
- How we celebrate autumn season
- We each share 3 things we intend to release or add more of into our lives this season
In this episode of Soul Rising Podcast, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie chat about Nostalgia and how it's been showing up in their lives lately.
- How does Nostalgia and the Global Pandemic connect with each other?
- 3 different types of Nostalgia
- Reconnecting to our inner child
- An exercise in finding your safe space inside of you
- What's a Spirit Wink?
In this episode of Soul Rising Podcast, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie chat about releasing expectations and learning to surrender.
- How September feels energetically and what what lessons will it bring; and
- Is it okay to buy your own tarot cards? What about used tarot cards?
In this episode of Soul Rising Podcast, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie catch up about all the things!
Some key points in this episode are:
- Amy's new tattoo and how that came about (hint it's connected to her grandmother's spirit)
- An experience of meeting our older selves through spiritual meditation
- Receiving messages for clients that are also for you, the medium.
- Amy discusses her recent podcast interview with The Indigenous Medium Shawn Leonard - listen here: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-intuitive-rising/id1666700875?i=1000622219552
- The importance of feeling confident in your spiritual connections; and
- Finally the ways in which Spirit has been teaching us how to detach from other people's projections of you
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie chat all about synchronicities!
They share about recent synchronicities they've had shown up in their own lives or that of some of their clients and also chat about some recent mind altering books they've been reading.
Also they discuss if they think you can jinx something by talking about it before it happens!
In this episode, dedicated to the memory of Amy's beloved Grandmother Phyllis, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie chat about recent opportunities in which they've been experiencing the beauty of learning to surrender their expectations.
They also share some recent personal updates including Erin's trip to Saskatoon and Amy's intuitive decision regarding her cross country move.
Amy also shares about a beautiful Spirit sign that occurred an hour before her Grandmothers transition the the Spirit world. She also reveals one way in which she has chosen to memorialize her forever.
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie pull some cards and channel guidance and messages for us to align with the energy of our Summer!
They are share about:
• Meeting their significant others
• Their summer plans
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie chat about therapy and Erin shares a recent A-Ha moment she had during a therapy session.
They also share about:
• The importance of processing past and current information out loud and/or with a trusted friend or professional
• Believing in something bigger than yourself
• Inner child healing
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie show us what an impromptu mini mediumship reading can look like and the importance of asking permission to read for someone and pass along spirit messages ( Erin’s recently passed grandmother came through for Amy in the last episode of Soul Rising and Amy waited until they were off- air to ask if it was okay with Erin to connect more fully to her grandmother. Erin agreed and wanted to share with all of you).
• The Difference between intuition and psychic abilities
• Reincarnation beliefs
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie catch up on Erin’s recent wedding and her honeymoon vacation in Scotland.
They also chat about :
• Did Erin feel the energy of Spirit during her wedding ceremony/reception?
• Erin’s experience staying in some very historical accommodations in Scotland
• Creating energetic boundaries with Spirit’
• Can all Mediums ‘direct dial’ with Spirit?
• Erin shares about the recent passing of her grandmother Shirley and how she has been receiving signs from her since she transitioned to the spirit world
• Amy and Erin’s personal experiences as well as mediumship connections with loved ones who have had Dementia/Alzheimers
• Some movie representations of the Spirit world
• Can Spirit’s get stuck on Earth?
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie chat about trusting your intuition.
• Why there are no definitive ‘how to’s’ on how to connect with your spiritual team
• Erin and Amy get vulnerable and share about what they would tell their younger selves
• Learning life lessons through our relationships
• Big T and little t trauma : understanding how past traumas affect us in the long term
• Creating an identity for your intuition and how this helps us discern between intuitive wisdom and anxious thoughts
• Your Body is Your Barometer : Tapping into your intuition through your physical body
• Using your Intuitive Muscle
• Amy shares about a documentary she watched lately : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_Worlds_Outer_Worlds
• Why you can never be disconnected from your intuition
• The concept of time as a barometer of feeling disconnected from your intuition
• Amy shares a recent reading experience that helped her lean into trusting her intuition more deeply
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie share some recent client spirit stories and life updates!
• Are orbs just dust or something more?
• Celebrity spirit stories
• What Amy & Erin mean by ‘dipping their toes in’ when working with the spirit world
• “Living a life well lived” - a special client session share
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie channel an April energy forecast for you all. Hint April is all about leaping and taking chances while knowing that you are fully supported.
• Recent witchy reads that we’ve read
• Amy shares about her new favourite oracle deck
• Erins shares about some of her plans for her honeymoon in Scotland!
• Amy share about her new obsession with the show Outlander
• Amy shares about her new home search and how she is trusting that the perfect home will show up exactly at the right time!
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie catch up about what’s been happening in their lives and also share about what they’re reading/watching and also some favourite books & movies.
• Amy shares her personal experience with an autoimmune disease and its possible connection to her spiritual gifts/work
• Amy shares about a new oracle deck that she’s been coveting
• Erin shares her favourite genres of books and tells us about her favourite books that she’s read over the years
• Amy shares some of her favourite reads over the years and also books that she is currently reading
• Amy’s Goodreads profile : https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/145333538?ref=nav_profile_l
• Erin’s Goodreads profile : https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/126111564-erin-ciona
• Amy and Erin shares about their favourite movies
• Amy shares about a scary movie and funny/terrifying experience afterwards
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie talk about the New Moon and how best to align with its energy.
• Amy shares a card pull from her newest card deck - The Empath’s Empowerment Deck and how that relates to the energy of the New Moon in Pisces
• They also chat about :
• Manifesting with the New Moon
• Affirmations and making ‘I am, I deserve, I decide’ statements
• How to set an energetic shield/boundary
• A tip on how to check in and what to do if you feel you are absorbing someone else’s emotions
• Erin shares about her 2023 word of the year
• Check in your own birth chart here : https://cafeastrology.com
• Setting intentions in your daily tasks
• Why your ‘WHY’ is the most important part of setting intentions
• More spiritual activity in Amy’s office while recording!!
IIn this episode dedicated to a recently departed Highly Sensitive Person, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie chat all about Highly Sensitive People!
• What is a Highly Sensitive Person?
• Introversion vs Extroversion vs Ambiverts
• Which Meyers Briggs Personality type is most commonly associated with HSP’s! Found out your type here: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
• The strengths of being a Highly Sensitive Person (it’s a gift ya’ll!)
• Amy shares the most surprisingly fact she learned about being a Highly Sensitive Person
• Highly Sensitive People and Consciousness
• ADHD and HSP
• Are HSP’s sensitive to caffeine?
• Amy shares a synchronicity and how it led to her purchased this new card deck - https://drjudithorloff.com/the-empaths-empowerment-deck-52-cards-to-guide-and-inspire-sensitive-people/
• The DOES acronym of HSP
• They plug a potential podcast episode where we will have our spouses on! Do you have any questions for our partners Alex and Scott? What it’s like being married to a medium? What experiences if any have they had with the other side? Please reach out and share!
IIn this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie chat about ET sightings and UAPs! We discuss how sightings during the pandemic peeked and particularly an increase of sightings in Canada! We also briefly discuss the Betty and Barney Hill case and the mystery surrounding Betty's dress!Do you believe in UFO's or (UAP's as they are called now)? Have you seen something you couldn't explain in the sky? Amy and Erin give their two cents on the matter.
All this and more on this week's podcast!
Links below on some of the topics we discussed:
Pentagon UAP Report: https://www.npr.org/2023/01/13/1149019140/ufo-report
Canadian news story sighting: https://globalnews.ca/news/7993486/canadian-ufo-sightings-aliens-covid-19/
National UFO Reporting Center link: https://nuforc.org/gallery/https://nuforc.org/webreports/ndxp221222.html
Link for Haunted Objects Podcast that we reference: https://www.youtube.com/@PlanetWeird
Link for Betty's dress report: https://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/Budinger/UT025a.pdf
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie begin by giving a little bit of a personal/professional update! Erin updates us with some wedding planning decisions and choices and how her intuition has been leading her every step of the way. Erin also shares where her and her fiance are heading on their honeymoon!
Amy & Erin also share about :
• their ancestry discoveries and digging into their family trees
• Amy shares about her upcoming relocation
• Amy shares about her newest baby - The Intuitive Rising Podcast!! Why she launched a second podcast and she shares an incredible synchronicity with the date she chose to launch the podcast and a chat with a Soul Rising listener. Listen here - https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-intuitive-rising/id1666700875
• Finally, they end with a little bit about the energy of the Year of the Rabbit!
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie talk about Numerology! Amy shares information from a personal numerology report she had done and they do some live on-air research about what it all means! They also share where to find out more information if you are interested in learning about your personal numerology.
In this episode, Mediums Amy Brookes and Erin Marie dish on all things HYGGE! Hygge is the art of cozy living. That is intentionally making a choice to cozy up your space and. your life and make the best of whatever life throws your way. They chat about how this is so aligned with spirituality and share some ways that you can bring a little spiritual hygge into your life this winter.